Re-Opening from 18 May (limited to 20 persons)
We are delighted to announce that spiritual events will start at our Centre from Monday May 18 under restricted conditions and our Office and Shop will be open during the day from 10am to 2pm from Monday to Saturday (subject to availability of our office volunteers).
There will be led meditations and pujas but as we are only legally allowed to have 20 students in the gompa it is critical to register before attending any event so we can fulfil our legal obligations and ensure the safety of attendees.
Events will either be accessible “in person” or “online” or both. Please check the details of the event to determine how you can attend.
To attend an event “in person” please register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com or leave a phone message between the above hours. You will receive a reply either confirming your place or not. Only those who have been confirmed will be permitted entry. Please obtain a confirmation for attending each event. Please do not just turn up for an event without receiving a confirmation for that event as you may be turned away if there are too many attendees.
To attend a session “online”, you must register in advance in order to receive the details by email on how to join the online session. There is no limit to the number of “online” attendees. (Note: There is no need to register to attend “livestreaming” events.)
When attending the centre “in person”, to ensure the safety of yourself and your fellow students we ask:
- Attendance Register: All visitors and volunteers who attend the centre “in person” must be recorded on the attendance register at the admin desk (date, time of arrival, time of departure, name and mobile number).
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before and after touching common property e.g. prayers books, tables and chairs, offering bowls, etc.
- Meditation cushions will no longer be provided. Please bring your own or sit on the floor or on a plastic chair.
- Please stay at home if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Please maintain social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres between people and the four square metres of space per person in any room. This includes the kitchen, foyer and admin area when you are standing and sitting.
- Please wash any cups you use thoroughly or better still BYO.
It will be so good to be able to reconnect in person with our dharma brothers and sisters after this long period of isolation. We look forward to seeing you once again.