Spiritual events have restarted at our Centre under restricted conditions. Our Office and Shop are open each day from 10am to 2pm from Monday to Saturday (subject to availability of our office volunteers).
The maximum number of persons permitted in the gompa is now 35 (yoga is 16). If required, we can also have 5 persons in the foyer. These limits conform to the “2 square metres” rule and to the “1.5m physical distancing” rule.
In Person Attendance: Before attending in person, advance Registration is required for the following:
- for all yoga classes
- for our popular Sunday Morning Meditation
- for events on a Holy Day
All other events are on a first come first served basis. Registration for yoga is achieved through each of the instructors using the links provided below. Registration for Sunday Morning Meditation and Holy Day events is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply confirming or not. Only confirmed persons will be admitted.
Online Attendance: Events are either “in person” or “online” or both. Please check the details of the event to determine how you can attend. There is no limit for the number of “online” participants. Register using the relevant web page (see below) to be added to the mailing list who will be sent the necessary link to attend the “online” session.
When attending the centre “in person”, please be aware of the following rules:
- Attendance Register: All visitors and volunteers who attend the centre “in person” must be recorded on the attendance register at the admin desk (date, time of arrival, time of departure, name and mobile number).
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before and after touching common property e.g. prayers books, tables and chairs, offering bowls, etc.
- Meditation cushions will no longer be provided. Please bring your own or sit on the floor or on one of our plastic chairs. Chairs need to be sanitised after each use.
- Please stay at home if you have flu-like symptoms.
- “Social distancing” requires a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people (standing, sitting or walking). This also applies to waiting in a queue for entry. In the gompa, please sit or stand on the black “X” as they have been pre-measured to ensure sufficient distance from others. In addition to a maximum of 35 persons in the gompa, there should be no more than 2 in the kitchen, 5 in the admin/shop/library and 2 in the entrance lobby (as required to satisfy the “2 square metres” rule).
- Please BYO cups or use one of our disposable paper cups and disposable plastic spoons. You are welcome to stay for coffee and tea in our outside area at the back of the gompa. Remember to stay 1.5m from each other.